Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome to the good life.

I decided to read over my blog a couple days ago. Talk about rambling. I'm going to "try" to do a little better. Bare with me folks.

So lets sum up the last couple weeks of "The life of Ashley" Shall we?

Well there was a much needed Spring Break. Unfortunately, I didn't go any where. But, I can't complain. Staying up all night, sleeping at crazy hours, hanging out with great friends and family, and  catching up on my reality shows, Pretty much sums up my Spring Break. Besides, tons of projects for school. That was a great experience.
I also went on a shopping trip with my mom and grandma. It was like 2 days long. I love shopping, and knowing that I don't need to rush, and I can just take my time, is even better. Thank you Spring Break.


Well sadly the break ended, and I went back to my little old college life. School was hard that week. It was awful waking up, while continuing abnormal sleeping hours, and so hard getting back into the groove of school. Somehow I managed. Somehow I managed to hang out with a few people. And somehow I managed to finish everything I need. Thank the good heavens.


Lets see, this week is just starting. Between 4 quizzes, 2 tests, 15 hours of service hours, 3 hours in the MAth hub, lots of homework, babysitting, and school everyday...I have a feeling I will be sleeping AALL weekend. So I heard about this new mall? City Creek Center? I also heard this mall is pretty good? I'm in need of going.. In my opinion, Utah does not have good shopping at all. Back home I would go to Saint Louis, or Kansas City when I wanted to do shopping trips...here I just travel from small mall to small mall...So hopefully this mall will be better. Crossing fingers. Summer/Spring shopping. Bring it.


Today was a kinda crazy day. I woke up at 6.. to find nice weather outside. It was sunny and windy. So I figured, this is totally Spring weather. Well from 7-9 I headed to the campus in Layton to do some delightful math. Well, I come out of class walking in flip flops to find myself just trying to stand up with hair everywhere. It was freezing! And hailing! And windy! And Rainy! It was so insane. So then I drove to the Ogden campus, for my other classes, on the way there a rock flew across the street from the wind, and shatters my window. It was also delightful. I get to school take a quiz, head to my other class to find out it is cancelled..So I go home for 2 hours, to drive another 45 minutes back to Ogden for a service project assignment.. So what do you know? It was rescheduled...So I drove home blaring my country music, with wind busting through my windows feeling like a rock star. As I was about to take a much needed nap (Surviving on 90 minutes of sleep mind you) I get a phone call from my friend BEGGING me to watch her adorable kids. So here I am dousing off typing a blog post, listening to Highschool Musical sound track, smelling tomato soup, listening to adorable kids telling me made up stories, that make no sense. With a baby that has puked on me a good 4 times. Life is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment