Thursday, March 8, 2012

Don't let it hold you back.

It seems like I blog at the craziest times of my life. The days, I need help. The days, I just want advice. The days I just want confirmation, that this is okay. I have so much to be grateful for, but when obstacles zoom into my life, as hard as I try I just can't blow them off.

I hate having fears.
I feel like a gain fears, from striking events in my life.
Bad events, good events, they create and stir up some kind of fear inside of me.
I never thought   that is a lie..I have hidden the thought that one day I'll need to accomplish my fears. Some how overcome them. I always thought that by pushing the fears deeper and deeper down, that it will somehow just disintegrate.Disappear. Vanish.  2 days ago, it was brought to my attention that I had to get over my fear. I guess I didn't have to. But in my mind, I have to. I could not and still can not accept the fact that my fear will win again. I can't let that happen.Not again. This week I'm going to try to grasp my fears. 

On a cheerful note. Spring Break is coming up. I have 2 more days of school then a week of freedom. thank goodness.
Then less then a month of school.
Then Summer.
Then tanning.
That calls for a happy excited anxious little Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment