Tuesday, November 5, 2013

H.A.L.L.O.W.E.E.N.

Halloween.
I love holidays so much.
This haloween was probably my all time favorite.Probably because for 2 weeks straight it was full of all sorts of Haloween festives. 

Being a nanny has some perks believe it or not. One of those perks in my opinion is that I can incorporate Halloween festives during my "work". The little girl I watch wanted to bring a couple of her friends with her. I agreed because I wanted them to have fun. 5 girls and a baby at the pumpkin patch was surprisingly much better then I thought. We went to a little pumpkin patch. When we  were standing in line to purchase pumpkins, the girls decided they wanted to watch Halloween movies instead of "painting" and "carving" their pumpkins. So we carried our pumpkins all the way back to the patch, and ditched the patch. 

On the way home we had a suprise visit to the $1 store. Where we picked out 4 fun things. While I was there, i saw THE CUTEST FOAM PUMPKINS. They also had little faces that you could stick in the pumpkin?! I never saw this before. The next day I was going on a date to "carve pumpkins" and the winner would get $100. Well I suck at carving pumpkins and so did the guy that I was going on a date with (we may or may not have practiced;)) So I bought the foam pumpkin and little faces to stick in the pumpkin. I texted him right away and we were stoked. 
Here is our pumpkin that won us a $25 Olive Garden gift card for being the most "creative". hahahah. WOHOO!

 I could not believe it! I will never get rid of this pumpkin, or forget the story behind it...hahaha;)

My brother went to his SENOR HALLOWEEN DANCE. First off how is he about to graduate. That blows my mind. I was so sick...and looked so stinken bad, but I had to document him going! That is what crazy photo-loving big sisters do right?!
Here is a picture from Frightmares. I hate people that look scary on Haloween. I literately want to cry thinking about it. Nightmares for days. I tried to keep "cool" as these scary creatures popped in the picture one by one.

So on Saturday night I went to a totally last minute Halloween party. I had 3 Haloween parties to go to later on in the week, and already planned those costumes. I didn't want to wear the same outfit twice..So here is my impromptu "Dorothy look." I also had red slipers which gave me blisters, and lasted a good 5 minutes.
Then 48 hours later I turned into a 1950's girl. This costume was so much fun. I felt like I was a 6 year old girl. Plus I haven't had my hair in high-curly-pony for years. Not to mention the bow in my hair, or the poodle on the skirt..;) This dance I learned to wear some comfy shoes. Thank you TOMS.
48 hours later I was a clown. This was THE TIGHTEST outfit ever. I barely could pull this bad boy up. Imagine the tightest spandex outfit ever. I really enjoyed this outfit. It was flat out F.U.N. And even though I was the most "covered up" girl in the whole land of salt lake city, and even though I was paranoid that my chest was going to rip through this tight spandex..I was okay with it. The covered up part. Not the popping out..hahaha. 
While I was Halloween shopping I found a matching clown outfit and tutu in the children's section. I ran to grab it and was so excited to get it for Allie (my doggy). I was a little concerned because it was spandex and was a body suit you had to put your feet in first. I didn't know how well she was going to like it, so I was a tad nervous. I kid you not, she loved it. I love her SO MUCH. Every day I love her more and more. Having her for years since she was a baby, loving the heck out of her daily, just really does something to my heart. I literately think she is like a child. Sue me.
 Here is my Allie-girl.

Last but not least I was some crazy rocker girl. This tutu weighed like 50 lbs. I was wearing 3 pairs of lashes, 6 inch heels, and poofed the goodness out of my hair. My friends and I went to a part with our Provo friends in Provo. It was the best party yet. It was so much fun, and it was a blast to be with so many friends I love. 
Here are some lovely pics from a Haunted House. Enjoy..:)

I have a million other "Haloween pictures"..but they won't upload, and I have to leave to go volunteer in 4 hours! I volunteer at a Elementary Special Education classroom. How did I ever go to school that early in Elementary? I am terribly excited, for my first day tomorrow. Wish me luck.
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment