Saturday, October 26, 2013

\\F.A.L.L. F.O.O.D\\


I am obsessed with this season.
Fall always has the prettiest weather.
The Most delicious Food.
The cutest clothes.
Halloween festivity.
Thanksgiving is around the corner.
Christmas is around the next. 
Leaves are colorful.
It just seems that FALL has it all.
Today's post is on the...
 "Fall Food." 

 Once upon a time, I had a spur of the moment trip planned to California during Fall Break. My best friend and I planned it 4 days before leaving.. Plans fell through 2 days before fall break. I was so bummed! I was so excited for a little get-away vacation. During Fall Break I learned hundreds of reasons why I wasn't mean to be in California at that time. God is SO great:)
Anyway..during those 2 days, I was on a crash eating healthy spree. Starbucks "spinach and egg white wrap" with a glass of water was my "healthy" meal..and boy was it surprisingly delicious.
When I realized I was not going on vacation, I threw the "Healthy thoughts" out of the window.. and enjoyed my "Fall-Food" Before the season is over, and the fun fall foods become less "Fall-y"
 

I am a huge fan of CARAMEL POPCORN. I went to the little Kaysville Theater and found some awhile ago. Since, I hate regular popcorn, I enjoy this little treat so much. Thank you Kaysville Theater, Thank you. 
 
 My friends are the cutest. A couple months ago I texted my friends just saying I was having a bad day. They then texted back.. "Bad Day Bagel Day?" Ever since then,  
"Bad Day Bagel Day"
was invented and we love it.
Bagels are even better in the Fall I tell ya.
Pumpkin anything kills me. It is all fabulous. 
Pumpkin Shakes are back. I may or may not have had a million of these this October. 
Best ever. 
For some reason this picture will not turn:(
Dinner Dates with my bro at Olive Garden are just great. Fall or not. 
Hot Coco.  So Good.

Last but not least this picture makes me still laugh. I was leaving work and found the note, Diet Coke and cake pops on my car. 1.) The note cracks me up. 2.) I love how my friends know me so well. 3.) I still have no idea who this "Secret Admirer" is..but I receive Cake Pops and Diet Coke on the regular from him..and I sadly am way to scared to ever take a sip or eat a cake pop:(

Thank you Fall for providing the most delicious foods in the world & allowing me to gaining weight...:)
But really. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment