Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Viva Las Vegas.

Viva Las Vegas..
I'm in love with you.
I have had a great vacation in Vegas this week. Even though I was wanting to go farther, maybe another island, country, fiji,( I may or may not have just watched the Batchlor, filming in beautiful Fiji, and I may have been really jealous) But all in all.( this is the first time I have ever used that phrase), I had an amazing time.. here is some things that happened. My iphone is depressingly breaking before my eyes. My phone some how deletes pictures all of the sudden. So half of my precious memories are missing...sad moment.
So here is a somewhat re-cap of my trip.
Their was tons of characters out on the strip... I think it was mainly for children to take pictures with, but my immature side came through, and well I had to do it. Here are some of the pictures.
They enjoyed getting super close.
I love me some Garfield.
I am petrified of "little people".. I know that sounds awful. When I was 9 2 midgets broke into my house. Ever since then I am PETRIFIED. I tried my hardest to be a normal girl and take pictures with "Chuckie" but I can't say I wasn't dying inside.
Spiderman is my hero, next to Mj, Oprah, and the Kardashians. But still. I was chosen for some "Spiderman show"...I hate being the "it" girl let me tell you. Long story short. I was thrown in the air twice, by this tiny Spiderman. I have never thought my face would crash into the grown more then this moment.
 
 
I met so many amazing people out there. Between Tasha and Kale, who made me laugh my head off all the time. I also met this amazing Michael Jackson impersonator. When I say amazing I mean it. He was an amazing singer and dancer. Kudos to Christoff, my new talented friend.
Can you just say talented.
xoxo.
 
This boy followed his dreams, and inspired me.
Kudos, to my mom. Who made my week even greater.







No comments:

Post a Comment