Friday, October 24, 2014

What the? 10,000 babes follow me?

One morning I woke up and low and behold boooom! I saw my Instagram followers list sky rocketed. And there it was a cutesy next to the number 10? That means around 10,000 people in this universe follow me! Get out. Okay okay okay, let me just have a shallow moment. I was so excited but yet nervous. Happy so many people care about my posts but worrisome my posts are boring.                                                                                       Social media in general is so the "in thing" right now. It's crazy to wrap your head around it all. I have a love/hate relationship with insta (mostly love;)) I love pictures. I document my life to the best of my ability. I take pictures whenever I have a chance. Of everything. Seriously. Since Instagram is full of all my the loves I mentioned above, it only makes sense that my heart loves it so much. I posted a while ago a "before and after" picture of my weightloss transformation. The response was incredible.  Simply overwhelming. I was actually super nervous, but I am so glad I did. Since shedding a little light on my story I have met so many amazing people through it. So many people who have been bullied, and choose to believe in themselves. So many amazing people all over the world. And that is another big reason I love this whole social media franchise. I love how you can become "insta-friends" instantly....ha! Social media is time consuming, and I feel so bad when I don't respond to people. I am beyond flattered you all want to know my thoughts on different matters, but yet I feel so guilty when I see that I haven't responded in weeks! But I am making a conscious effort to go through all my messages! Reason two is that sometimes people are mean. The more you put yourself out there and expose your life, the more chance you take for someone to comment negative or throw negative energy on your page. That's a little intimidating if you ask me. So fair warning. If you bring negativity to my page, I'll block you. I want my page to be a page of kindess as cheesy as that sounds!  Moving on... I just wanted to yell a big Thank You to all 10,000 of you. Thanks for all your sweet messages, and comments. I know so many people have millions of followers but they are the definition of cool cats. My posts consists of all my obsessions such as caffeine, uncoordinated dance moves, my sweet pup looking cute, my dream to see Ellen Degeneres, weightless journey, traveling adventures, Shania Twain, delicious food, dirty hair, weird tips and tricks, some of my favorite products, traveling whenever I get the chance,and clothing.. Definitely not your Kim K status! For sure! Ha ha!                                                                                    I have been asked so much about starting a blog. For months now, and that blows my mind. I have a personal blog? From years ago that I haven't updated in months until this post ( take that baby). I remember joking back with with a follower and saying that I will when 10,000 people follow. (Straight up knowing that would never happen) I suck at writing, and don't even know how often I could post. I have been contacted about starting a blog about my weight loss story, dealing with bullying, and just how I overcame it. The terms and conditions weren't right, and I want to do what I feel comfortable doing. I am so busy with school, I know there is no way I can give my 100 to both and and do it the best that I can under those terms and conditions! At this time. However, I know that there could be so much good coming from it. I am thinking about "keepen it casual" over here on this personal blog at the moment.  If you have any questions you want me to try to answer dm me and I'll try to post about them?! Sound like a plan, Dan?Keep your eye out!😜 long story short. You all inspire me to be better, to laugh a little longer, and to take a clearer picture to post on insta? Thanks for following my life and being so supportive! Happy FRIDAY! Let's celebrate with a happy dance full of uncoordinated dance moves ya'll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment